Pokemon Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Colosseum

There Forum of competitive battling and where you become a Gym Leader or Elite 4!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lennard the Breeder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyarados

Gyarados

Number of posts : 4
Wifi Gym Badges :
Lennard the Breeder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lennard the Breeder Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Clan Points : 500/50,000
Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Lennard the Breeder Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lennard the Breeder Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

Lennard the Breeder Empty
PostSubject: Lennard the Breeder   Lennard the Breeder Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 6:57 pm

Hi I used to collect all types of natures of pokemon! So I started catching ditto's one day and now I have nearly every nature ditto. How does this benefit someone you might ask? Well If you have a ditto with let's say an Adamant nature and you let it hold an Everstone it has a weird effect that makes a higher chance of it being Adamant nature, the same thing works for all sorts of pokemon. So here in my breeding shop I can get you the pokemon you want with the nature you want. By the way I can do egg moves it might just take a little longer and I will ask for more Wink. So please just organize a post like this:

Name of Pokemon: ________ <---- put name of pokemon
Nature of Pokemon:________<----- just put the nature you want
FC:________<------ post your friend code Very Happy
Egg Moves:_______ If you don't want any egg moves just put none and if you do just list them Very Happy.

I will also do EV Training Jobs for you. SO this is what I ask in return:
If you want me to EV train it. just add this to the bottom of the rest:
EV type:__________ Number of points:_______
EV type:__________ Number of Points:_______
EV type:__________ Number of Points:_______
Normal pokemon no egg moves but chosen nature:
Ditto with a modest nature
Omastar/omanyte
kabuto/kabutops
starter pokemon except the Sinnoh starters (diamond and pearl starters)

For pokemon with egg moves I ask for these:
Shinies!!!! lol or pokemon with high IV's

For EV training jobs or EV pokemon I already have:
MORE SHINIES lol but mainly I would like a Suicune UT which means untrained or EV trained... lol Cresselia UT or EV trained, Celebi UT or EV Trained, and EV trained pokemon.

PLEASE NOTE!!! I will accept other offers depending on the offers. Just tell me what you thinK I might want. Also I will offer some shiny pokemon that I have but note that they are not mine I have never caught a shiny pokemon lol. Thank you for visiting Lennard's breeder shop Very Happy ALSO! I have master balls and every single TM and many other rare items. So if you're looking for a tm or item you've come to the right place!

Last edited by Gyarados on June 21st 2008, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NIGHTCRAWLER
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Wifi Gym Badges :
Lennard the Breeder Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Lennard the Breeder Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 4553 9779 7768

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Lennard the Breeder   Lennard the Breeder Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 7:55 pm

EV train my Chimchar it already has Thunder Punch ill get him Naive and ill give you a Ditto Modest!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gyarados

Gyarados

Number of posts : 4
Wifi Gym Badges :

Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Lennard the Breeder   Lennard the Breeder Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 10:14 pm

so what am i supposed to do? lol I don't quite understand... lol use the form I gave you in my post so i undersrtand my role in this... do you ONLY want me to EV train?
Back to top Go down
NIGHTCRAWLER
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Wifi Gym Badges :
Lennard the Breeder Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Lennard the Breeder Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 4553 9779 7768

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Lennard the Breeder   Lennard the Breeder Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2008, 11:44 pm

Yes just EV train him till he gets max attack and Speed... and 6 in HP ok!!!!
Back to top Go down
Snoogy
Gym Leaders
Gym Leaders
Snoogy

Number of posts : 210
Wifi Gym Badges :

Friend Code : 4124-2342-7747

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Lennard the Breeder   Lennard the Breeder Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2008, 3:06 am

OK here's what I want:
Hippopotas
Impish
FC:4124-2342-7747
Curse [Egg Move]
252 HP
216 Def
40 SDef
Now I know that to get this I am gonna have to give you something good. Well - a couple of good things so without further ado, I am offering:
Adamant, Regirock, UT
Kecleon with 2 Egg Moves (Trick and Disable)
Slakoth with Good HP IV (over 29)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lennard the Breeder   Lennard the Breeder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lennard the Breeder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Colosseum :: Business Deals :: Trading Shops-
Jump to: