Pokemon Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Colosseum

There Forum of competitive battling and where you become a Gym Leader or Elite 4!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Frustration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salice
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 36
Wifi Gym Badges :
Team Frustration Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Team Frustration Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Clan Points : 500/50,000
Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
Team Frustration Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Team Frustration Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Team Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Team Frustration   Team Frustration Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:29 am

I noticed no one had posted in this forum in a while and I thought I would post a joke team of mine. This isn't meant to be taken too seriously as it's just for laughs and what not but this is a team I play for fun. This team is designed to get everyone on the team paralyzed and dead by hax and proceed to set up a power sweeper. This team is incredibly frustrating between flinch haxes, para haxes etc. the opponent just never attacks me. Don't take this too seriously since it's mostly for fun but anyway I present, Team Frustration.

Jirachi Team Frustration Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Body Slam
- Zen Headbutt

Probably the most important member of the team. Stealth Rock is just a key part of the team because it helps to wear down stuff like Gyarados and Salamence. This is also the first "haxer" of the team. Body Slam has a 60% chance of causing paralysis because of Serene Grace and it's just hilarious watching Garchomp and Tyranitar switching into this only to get paralyzed and become useless. With paralysis from Body Slam and the flinch hax from Zen Headbutt when combined with Serene Grace the opponents poke is rarely making a move. Zen Headbutt helps to deal with crap like a paralyzed Heracross. This is also nice for Wish support.

Tyranitar Team Frustration Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

This is another key member of the team and provides essential hax for the team (you'll see later Very Happy ). Furthermore this helps to prevent stuff like Aromatherapy Blissey and Heal Bell Celebi ruining my whole paralysis thing. Also, once everything is paralyzed on the opposing team this guy becomes much more of a threat.

Blissey Team Frustration Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 20 HP/252 Def/40 SAtk/176 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Softboiled
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Blissey, the ultimate special wall. Again, basically here to wall anything special and Thunderwave them in the meantime. This is especially important for things like Heatran. I know Flamethrower is a slightly odd choice but it can 2HKO Skarm and Lucario and OHKO Forretress who cause this team a bit of problem.

Celebi Team Frustration Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Recover

This is my Gyarados, Garchomp, physical Salamence etc. counter. Once most offensive threats like Gyarados are hit with a Thunderwave I can just Recover until I get some parahax to get back to full health and proceed from there with the appropriate move.

Gyarados Team Frustration Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP/ 86 Atk/ 90 Def/ 60 SDef/ 20 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

This Rest-Talk Gyara works amazing on this team. He's mostly here to take advantage of the paralysis and flinch hax given by Waterfall. He's quite an effective status absorber to. I've been considering Dragon Dance over Stone Edge but right now this seems fine.

Garchomp Team Frustration Garchomp @ Brightpowder
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

How could a hax team be complete without the king of hax, Brightpowder Garchomp. This is my major late-game threat and the previous setup + this guy ruins most all teams. Once everything is paralyzed Garchomp outruns everybody and then proceeds to Substitute. With paralysis combine with Sandtream's activation of Sand Veil and Brightpowder it is almost guaranteed that I am getting at LEAST two Sword Dances and even remain safe behind my substitute.

Last edited by salice on July 22nd 2008, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snoogy
Gym Leaders
Gym Leaders
Snoogy

Number of posts : 210
Wifi Gym Badges :

Friend Code : 4124-2342-7747
Team Frustration Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Team Frustration Right_bar_bleue

Team Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Frustration   Team Frustration Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 3:51 am

Ah! So this is the famous Hax team Very Happy
Well, I have to admit - it looks like players will want to rip your head off, and that's just the garchomp! Surprised!
I can't fault this team for hax-iness, but I can offfer a suggestion of my own:
Glaceon w/Brightpowder
Blizzard
Water Pulse
Roar
Shadow Ball
It has great coverage, and it still aviods most attacks thanks to Brughtpowder and Snow Cloak. Just invest in defense/Sp. Def. Obviously it won't work on this team - but maybe on another one......
Back to top Go down
salice
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 36
Wifi Gym Badges :

Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Team Frustration Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Team Frustration Right_bar_bleue

Team Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Frustration   Team Frustration Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 4:00 am

Snoogy wrote:
Ah! So this is the famous Hax team Very Happy
Well, I have to admit - it looks like players will want to rip your head off, and that's just the garchomp! Surprised!
I can't fault this team for hax-iness, but I can offfer a suggestion of my own:
Glaceon w/Brightpowder
Blizzard
Water Pulse
Roar
Shadow Ball
It has great coverage, and it still aviods most attacks thanks to Brughtpowder and Snow Cloak. Just invest in defense/Sp. Def. Obviously it won't work on this team - but maybe on another one......

They usually do rip my head off. I was actually planning to retire this team and make this into a hail hax team now instead so that Glaceon would fit perfect on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Frustration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Frustration   Team Frustration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Frustration
Page 1 of 1