Pokemon Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Colosseum

There Forum of competitive battling and where you become a Gym Leader or Elite 4!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josh504

Number of posts : 2
Wifi Gym Badges :
looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Clan Points : 0/50,000
Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-27

looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Empty
PostSubject: looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return   looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2008, 12:54 am

hey watsup ya'll i have a lvl 55 rhydon with protector equipped and im looking for someone to trade me the same thing in order to get rhyperior doesnt matter what lvl just really want one
oh and if anyone can get me a
electivire
magmortar
i would really appreciate it sooo much i spent a week trying to get them and still nothing yet
oh and if its possible to get an adamat nature for them then really appreciate it if not then i'll take wat i can get
Back to top Go down
ardsfreek

Number of posts : 1
Wifi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2008-06-28

looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return   looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2008, 10:21 pm

I'll just trade you a rhyperior just for any random pokemon ok??? as you can see by my name you'll know how I got it
Back to top Go down
David
David

Number of posts : 57
Wifi Gym Badges :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return   looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 1:45 pm

i have a lvl 71 rhydon with protector but i dont wanna trade for your rhydon b.c you probably just caught it outside stark mountain and ddnt train it at all

but if u lvl it up to around 70 id be happy 2 trade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return   looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for someone to trade a ryhdon with protecter equiped for the same in return
Page 1 of 1