Pokemon Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Colosseum

There Forum of competitive battling and where you become a Gym Leader or Elite 4!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsolDeath

Number of posts : 7
Wifi Gym Badges :
AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Clan Points : 0/50,000
Shoddy Battle Gym Badges :
AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Empty
PostSubject: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 1:36 pm

Hello this is AbsolDeath with your Psychic Gym

Here are a set of rules i'd like all challengers to follow during our battle. (I will follow them as well)

• Ubers- You can use NU, UU, OU, BL...anything except Ubers please. Yeah, even if you already know, Wobbuffet and Deoxys (Speed Form) are allowed.

• Sleep Clause- Neither you or I can put more than 1 Pokémon asleep. This rules means that you or I cannot use Spore,Hypnosis, etc to put more then 1 pokemon to sleep. Self sleep moves such as Rest do not count.

• OHKO Clause- Neither of us are allowed to use OHKO moves such as Sheer cold, etc.

• Evasion Clause - Neither of us can use moves to affect our/oppositions evasion. This means no Flash, Double Team, etc. Nobody wants to fight an opponent with +6 Evasion while you have -6 Accuracy =P.

• Species Clause- No more than 1 of the same Pokémon.

• Type Clause- Doesn't really matter what type you use, but please don't come and fight me with all Dark types just because they are x2 against me. =D

• Disconnecting- If you make a mistake, or are at an obvious loss, please don't disconnect. Keep going and never give up, luck just might come your way, (or mine) =D

• Fun- Haha! We're all here to have fun, so no need to be all tense and whatnot. ^^

If you wish to challenge my Gym post your Shoddy Name.

I'm pretty sure all battles will be done on Official Server, unless I am told different.

By defeating me, you obtain the Mystic Crystal Badge.

Also, by defeating me, you obtain TM29 Psychic. =D
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 198
Wifi Gym Badges :
AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Friend Code : 4425 0913 1296
Clan Points : 500/50,000
AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 1:37 pm

I challenge your gym.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoncolosseum.forumotion.com
salice
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 36
Wifi Gym Badges :

AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 1:38 pm

I've played you on shoddy a few times, just not with a mono-team Very Happy. I'll challenge you. Salice is the nick. BTW, can we play if on the smogon server because one member of my current team has an event move and event moves are banned on the official server?
Back to top Go down
AbsolDeath

Wifi Gym Badges :

AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 1:39 pm

Salice, I can move to Smogon for our battle, but I'll get back to you once I finish my battle with Alex. Alex, I accept your challenge.
Back to top Go down
Hiro
Gym Leaders
Gym Leaders
Hiro

Number of posts : 153
Wifi Gym Badges :
AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 1:40 pm

do you want a banner for your gym topic?
Back to top Go down
AbsolDeath

Wifi Gym Badges :

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 2:16 pm

Indeed I would, thanks Hiro! xD xD
Back to top Go down
Snoogy
Gym Leaders
Gym Leaders
Snoogy

Number of posts : 210
Wifi Gym Badges :

Friend Code : 4124-2342-7747
AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 2:19 pm

Wow! GG! I'ma have to battle this team! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AbsolDeath

Wifi Gym Badges :

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 2:48 pm

AbsolDeath

I have a new rule that I would like to put out.

Rematch - Before rematching me I ask you wait 24 hours first.

Thank you. xD

My gym record is 2 wins. (Pokemon_Master09 & Salice)

And I have taken down the Bug Gym =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym   AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AbsolDeath's Psychic Type Gym
Page 1 of 1